Updated: December 27, 2017
General. We may collect Personal Information, including Sensitive Data, and other information. “Personal Information” means individually identifiable information that would allow us to determine the actual identity of, and contact, a specific living person. Sensitive Data includes information, comments or content (e.g. photographs, profile, lifestyle) that you optionally provide that may reveal your ethnic origin, nationality, religion and/or sexual orientation. By providing Sensitive Data to us, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of Sensitive Data as permitted by applicable privacy laws. We may also collect your geolocation information with your consent. We may collect this information through a website, mobile application or other online service. When you provide personal information, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
- We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method.
- We may collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us, such as their name, address and email address. If you use our website or application to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) a product as a gift, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient in order to process those requests or facilitate future activities.
- We provide areas on our site where you can post information about yourself and others and communicate with others or upload content such as photographs.
- TESTIMONIALS: Satisfied users of IPC may choose to post testimonials on our web site. These testimonials may be publicly viewed by users of the Website.
How the information is used
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver our products and services, and manage our business or your account
- perform research and analysis about use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site
- perform ad tracking and website or mobile application analytics;
- enforce or exercise any rights in our terms and conditions;
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection; and
- process payment for any purchases, enroll you in the discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate
These functions may be performed by IPC directly or use of a third-party vendor to perform these functions on our behalf who will be obligated to use your personal information only to perform services for us.
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
- We may share information, including personal information, with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf.
- We may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you the applicable products, services or any advertisements. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant’s offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to that merchant.
- We also may disclose your information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency;
- in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others;
- to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as but not limited to the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale
Protecting your personal information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.